Other guides and manuals
- Developers Guides
- Developers Guide for htmlKona
- API Reference Manual
A demonstration of client-side image maps in htmlKona
This page demonstrates client-side image maps for the example
code on the htmlKona developers guide. The sample supposes that
your purpose in using the image map is to provide context sensitive
help with a screen shot on a browser page.
The OK button
You clicked the OK button. Here is help for the button you clicked . . .
The Cancel button
You clicked the Cancel button. Here is help for the button you clicked . . .
The DNS button
You clicked the DNS button. Here is help for the button you clicked . . .
You clicked inside the triangular polygon that describes this space:
Here is help for the button you clicked . . .
- Originating point is the upper left corner of the Advanced button . . .
- To the lower right corner of the Help button . . .
- To the lower left corner of the Help button . . .
- Ending at the originating point.
A Circle shape
You clicked in the circle that originates in the first "dot" in the
Default Gateway text box. This circle is 40 pixels in radius.
Here is help for the space you clicked . . .