Prof. Dr.-Ing. Volker Roth
This is the regular research seminar (Forschungsseminar) of the Secure
Identity research group. The activities in this seminar include:
- Talks by research staff on topics of current interest
- Invited talks by visiting researchers
- Conference practice talks
- Thesis defenses of students advised by Prof. Roth
- Research discussions and brainstorming
- Watching and discussing Google Tech Talks
- Watching interesting recorded lectures
- Make a suggestion!
The seminar is open to the academic public. Since the seating of the room
we usually use is quite limited, we ask you to give us a heads-up if you
intend to attend so that we can organize a larger room, if necessary.
Time and Location
- Thursdays, 16:00h - 18:00h, FB15/013