- public abstract class T3FileInputStream
- extends java.io.InputStream
The superclass of all T3FileInputStream objects.
Implemented as an abstract class rather than an interface,
so that java.io.InputStream can be a super class.
This allows T3FileInputStreams to be easily plugged into
existing code that uses InputStreams.
T3FileInputStreams are produced by T3Files, and as such may
be associated with local files on the client or remote files
on the server. This makes it easy to write code that treats
the two uniformly.
In addition to the methods on java.io.InputStream,
T3FileInputStream has methods to report the buffer size and
read ahead. These values are not used for local files.
- Copyright (c) 1996-97 by WebLogic, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2000 BEA Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- See Also:
Returns the size of the transfer buffer in bytes.
Returns the number of transfer buffers fetched in advance of user requests.
|Methods inherited from class java.io.InputStream
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
public abstract int bufferSize()
- Returns the size of the transfer buffer in bytes.
- Size of buffer as an int
public abstract int readAhead()
- Returns the number of transfer buffers fetched in advance of user requests.
- Number of transfer buffers